 Castle / 20975
20974  |  20976
Subject:
BrickQuest (Adv) at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 01:43:00 GMT

Hello Castlers who might attend BrickFest.

I'll be running a BrickQuest game.  This game will be quite a bit different than
your typical BrickQuest game (which I'm calling BrickQuest Advanced for the time
being), as it will be on a battlefield instead of in a dungeon.  The field is 2
baseplates x 4 baseplates (16 x 32 squares).

Another difference is that instead of the old-school DnD style class/race - you
can pick a class and a race independently.  I lost 'Rogue' because there are no
traps, etc in my game.  The break down is like this:

Races: Human, Elf, Dwarf
Classes: Fighter, Archer, Monk, Assassin, Mage, Cleric

Each class/race combo has its own particular of movement rate, attack dice,
defence dice, and HP.

This will be maybe my first game - so I'd like to have an idea of who's coming
and who isn't.  I'll be bringing generic warriors of different classes incase
someone wants to play but doesn't have a fig.

Looking forward to it!

-Lenny