 Castle / 19876
19875  |  19877
Subject:
Featherbeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 05:38:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello .castlers and other connoisseurs of fine home furnishings,

I have made the beds. Not earth-shattering news, of course, but it’s something at least...and it’s a good use for the down from the ducks we’ve been discussing recently.

I’ve been working on a tudor style building for some time now, but time and space to work are in short supply. Meanwhile the beds are complete, so I thought I’d, um, share them, well, the design that is... Stop looking at me like that. Here, look at this picture instead:

And, another picture, and the post-mod gallery, whish contains all three pictures.

So, these are a sort of teaser for the whole building, which should be complete soon, I hope, space permitting...

“So, How do you like my featherbed and how do you like my sheets...”

Peace and feathers

Professor Whateverly

PS. I posted to a few threads that I thought were relevant, but kept the followup to .castle. Let me know if this doesn’t make sense...