 Castle / 19876
    Featherbeds —Ley Ward
   Hello .castlers and other connoisseurs of fine home furnishings, I have made the beds. Not earth-shattering news, of course, but it's something at least...and it's a good use for the down from (URL) the ducks we've been discussing recently.> I've (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Featherbeds —Tobias Möller
     (...) Very much, though I fail to get the possible joke in this line ;) They are excellent, looking much more detailed than the beds I usually out in my houses, 6*4 in solid bricks, and a 2*4 slope or roof top brick as a pillow. Those 2*2 flat knobs (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Featherbeds —Ley Ward
     (...) Ah, no joke this time, it's actually a reference to the song Matty Groves, a lovely little murder and adultery ballad by Fairport Convention. It's the sort of thing that I find perfect for putting me in a mediæval frame of mind. (...) Thank (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Featherbeds —Dale Stoltzfus
     Very nice! I like the use of 1x4 log pieces and I love the pillows. Great! (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Featherbeds —Ley Ward
     (...) Thank you for your kind words. The beds now have a page with commentary (URL) their very own page> Peace and pillows, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Featherbeds —Brendan Powell Smith
   Very nice work. I'm always trying out new bed designs in The Brick Testament, and these are some of the nicest designs I've come across. Here's to excellence in minifig scale furnishings. -Brendan (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.castle)