 Castle / 19884
Re: Featherbeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 13:31:22 GMT

   “So, How do you like my featherbed and how do you like my sheets...”

Very much, though I fail to get the possible joke in this line ;)

They are excellent, looking much more detailed than the beds I usually out in my houses, 6*4 in solid bricks, and a 2*4 slope or roof top brick as a pillow. Those 2*2 flat knobs sure are good for a lot of things.

I like the varitations in design as well, I imagine one could be quite creative ornaments-wise with your design.

--Tobias