 Castle / 19877
Re: Northern border outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 09:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears wrote:
Looks great. The snow covering everything gives it a very chilly feel. The
outpost itself looks imposing enough to withstand most any assult, barring
seige equipment. The stream flowing below is a nice touch. I'm not too sure
about the roof on the guard shack, but otherwise a real treat. Thanks for
sharing.

Thanx Jason! Yeah, that guard post was difficult to roof, so this was the best I
could do...

Love, Sylvi