 Castle / 18748
Re: Two Castle village creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   Hi Joel,

Both of these houses/shops are nice. I like the pottery shop because of the angled facade. I have wanted to try that for a long time. Details like the bed, the kiln, and the pots are nice.

Ben

Hi Ben!

Thanks for the compliments.

I hope you do try an angled facade as I’d love to see what ideas you, or others, come up with. I know there are a ton of other methods that could be used.

I had a lot of fun furnishing and detailing the shop but I started running low on 1x1 rounds to cap the ‘jars’ - I have entirely too many tied up in other older, non Castle MOCs right now. Need to get them all photographed and then broken down to free the bricks up for further Castle projects. :)

JJ