 Castle / 18626
Re: New Colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:57:10 GMT

I think I'm asking what you all think.  I really don't want to start a "boo
Lego, I'm never buying it again" thread, but am trying to focus on maybe a
positive outcome of this, at least for castle people.

I have no problem with new colors, or even re-doing colors.  The main problem to
me is that old grey and dk grey are gonna be difficult to get.  I'd like more
grey so I can build bigger and bigger castles.  But then again, I've got enough
grey right now to do

However, I do enjoy the "mottled" look, and with a total of four different grey,
it will be much easier.  I like the "mottled" because it is more realistic in
realizing a stone wall.  Especially the weathered and old stone, like castles
and such.

-Lenny