 Castle / 18625
Re: New Colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:54:09 GMT

Hello!

   I think I’m asking what you all think. I really don’t want to start a “boo Lego, I’m never buying it again” thread, but am trying to focus on maybe a positive outcome of this, at least for castle people.

I want to see the new tone with my own eyes before I start serious complaining.

But I do not welcome the change. There are things to build that are not just castle walls. Some things just need to be monochrome. And some pieces that I often use - like old finger-hinges - will never be available in the new grey because they stopped production of these parts. This is why i can’t appreciate the change.

Bye
Jojo