 Castle / 18622
Subject:
New Colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:29:58 GMT

Hey all.  I'm kind of a lurker here, but I do get on about everyday to read new
posts, and post occasionally.  I know this has been discussed ad nauseum here on
lugnet, at fbtb, and about every where else Lego has an influence, but I wanted
to see what the castle people think about the new colors. (Most of the outrage
here lately seems to be (rightly, IMHO) focused on the new Bionicle-like castle
figures).

I'm going back and forth.  I build a lot of castles, and I like mecha.  It seems
to me when building castles, having several shades of grey might not be a bad
thing.  It could really add to a texturized look to a wall.  On the other hand,
it seems like my current collection is rendered obsolete in a way, especially if
having several shades of grey doesn't look textured, only stupid.

I think I'm asking what you all think.  I really don't want to start a "boo
Lego, I'm never buying it again" thread, but am trying to focus on maybe a
positive outcome of this, at least for castle people.

Re: New Colors...