 Castle / 18582
Re: Whether an archer or a miner, you need a place to call home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:20:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears wrote:
   I built two more houses for my medieval village. These are simple one-story homes. http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2251

Thanks for the inspiration! Those are two very nice small houses. I hope to copy them. Keep up the great work.

I’m glad you liked them. When you say copy, do you intend to try for an exact copy? Or just copy their flavor and make your own variations? Either’s cool with me, although if you make variations, I’d be keen to see pictures.

I’ll try to keep it up. It can become challanging finding things to build that no-one has already done. Nobody wants to see “butcher shop number 478”. ;) Still I have some more ideas brewing, so I hope to find time to build tonight.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG