 Castle / 18581
Re: Pictures of 'Bionicle-Castle' sets, from UK club magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:56:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Woohoo!

That so much rocks! That kicks ass like nothing before! I’m totally enthralled by this GREAT GREATER GREATEST release of all times (and I’ve experienced a lot of times, including the boring 80ies and early 90ies)! Woohoo! and woohoo again! I agree 100% to whatever!

Thank you very very much, TLC!

My thoughts exactly

In love,
Jojo

Cool pic, just wanted to add the ‘Before’ picture