 Castle / 18560
Subject:
Pictures of 'Bionicle-Castle' sets, from UK club magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:28:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Sorry for the poor scan, I did it from work. I'll do a better one later.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/kk.jpg

Huw

Re: Pictures of 'Bionicle-Castle' sets, from UK club magazine