 Castle / 18569
Re: Pictures of 'Bionicle-Castle' sets, from UK club magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:28:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Huw Millington wrote:
Sorry for the poor scan, I did it from work. I'll do a better one later.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/kk.jpg

Huw

Color me disgruntled, but this looks curiously like a Megabloks Mecha/Bot/Thing
experiment gone awry.  That or a Galidor meets Lego Brick experiment.

Ack. I was prepared to see Bionicle go medieval, but it's the Galidor figure
again.

Yeah, Bionicle Goes Medieval might've actually been pretty cool, but these are
freaking Galidor Redux.  Didn't they learn their lesson the first time?  *shakes
head*

Though looking at those shields, they might make interesting wings for a space
ship...

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com