 Castle / 18575
Re: Whether an archer or a miner, you need a place to call home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears wrote:
   I built two more houses for my medieval village. These are simple one-story homes. http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2251

These are pretty cool, I liked the patchwork quilt affect in the archers house.

Thanks! I was going for the look of an crocheted blanket. I used 1x1 rounds so you see the white sheet underneath and with most crochet I have seen, you can sorta see through them.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG