 Castle / 18397
Re: Once upon a midnight dreary . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   . . . while I pondered, weak and weary.

Here’s a Halloween-y MOC from Edgar Allen Poe:

http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/poe/poe01.html

Have a spooky day.

Bruce

--I wasn’t sure what would be the appropriate newsgroup as the time period is intermediate between castle and town. I set follow-up to .castle as that’s the group I usually haunt.

Hi Bruce,

The things we are studying today... first history now poetry...what’s next??

I have to say guys Halloween inspired you nice.

Cool MOC, the painting, the fire place... only wondered why the Raven ain’t black?

As some1 who only heard of and never read Poe, I got the chance today to do so.

Thanks Bruce, great MOC