 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1530
Subject:
Once upon a midnight dreary . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:08:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

. . . while I pondered, weak and weary.

Here's a Halloween-y MOC from Edgar Allen Poe:

http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/poe/poe01.html

Have a spooky day.

Bruce

--I wasn't sure what would be the appropriate newsgroup as the time period is
intermediate between castle and town.  I set follow-up to .castle as that's the
group I usually haunt.

Re: Once upon a midnight dreary . . .
In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
. . . while I pondered, weak and weary.

Here's a Halloween-y MOC from Edgar Allen Poe:

http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/poe/poe01.html

Have a spooky day.

Bruce

--I wasn't sure what would be the appropriate newsgroup as the time period is
intermediate between castle and town.  I set follow-up to .castle as that's the
group I usually haunt.

Nice work. I can hear faint strains of Alan Parsons Project playing in the
background while I read...

(http://www.gracenote.com/xm/pcd/progressrock/0e2ae29f9dccd32669ef6bb08ace7859.html
http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/bio.asp?oid=2746&cf=2746 )

"Tales..." was their first released work and still one of my faves.

Re: Once upon a midnight dreary . . .
In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
. . . while I pondered, weak and weary.

Here's a Halloween-y MOC from Edgar Allen Poe:

http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/poe/poe01.html

Have a spooky day.

Bruce

--I wasn't sure what would be the appropriate newsgroup as the time period is
intermediate between castle and town.  I set follow-up to .castle as that's the
group I usually haunt.

Wonderful!

Like Larry, I am reminded of something else--but for me it's the Simpsons
Hallowe'en ep.

I like the full bookshelves and the bust.  Using the old lady painting from
Harry Potter as the painting--also wonderful!

Nice job.

Dave K

Re: Once upon a midnight dreary . . .