 Castle / 1691
1690  |  1692
Subject:
Building a giant castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:35:19 GMT

I have just taken down my collection of about 30 castle sets, most of them
being Royal Knights, and I'm about to go to work building a giant castle like
Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep or Pawel Nawareciwcz's Strombrachter.  But I
think that my measly collection of 30 sets (probably around 5000 pieces) isn't
enough to build one of these wonders.  About how many pieces should you have
before undertaking the task of building a huge fortress?  I have heard that
the best advice for building a castle is to have tons of the basic block
buckets.  Is this true?