 Castle / 1568
Re: Castle Minifig Races
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:23:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Jackson writes:
Ice Knights:  white-uniformed figs armed with the trans-blue spears, they
live to the north of the continent using arctic baseplates and polar
bears.

I had a similar idea when I saw those wonderful trans-blue spears that will be
coming out soon.  Also, you could use clear (trans-white?) helmets with a black
visor, and maybe a silver breastplate, to make a truly icy look.  And don't
those dark gray peasant shields come in some trans-colors?  I'm pretty sure
there were some trans-red ones in some old space sets....  If those come in
clear or trans-blue they could make fantastic ice shields.

Dark Elves:  The forestmen with the black markings on their torsos with
old black-belt green-leg space police lower bodies, yellow hands, black
feathers on their brown hat, and black arms.  They are expert assassins,
using the aquazone knives, and crossbows.  I made their forest out of
black tree elements, going for a dark and swampy feeling.

I'm curious:  what heads do you use for these guys?

Rick Kurtzuba