 Castle / 1587
Re: Castle Minifig Races
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:51:17 GMT

The shields in question did indeed come in trans-white (clear) in some old
Space sets, but those will probably be *very* hard to come by... there were
two in set 452/894 Mobile Tracking Station, from 1979. I don't recall any
more, but then again, there are a lot of sets I don't have. *grin*

-Cheese

I THINK that they might have come in trans-red as well, no?  That might make for
some sweet fire shields as well ... Dang - so many posibilites.  I need to go
home and work on characters alone - there is a project in itself.

By they way - if any of you get a chance, post some pictures of them and I will
try to do the same.  We all have great imaginations, but seeing is trully
appreciating (although some of your descriptions were very, very good ... )

-- pn