 Castle / 1566
1565  |  1567
Subject:
Castle Minifig Races
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:08:34 GMT

Any ideas for medieval races in a half-fantasy half-realistic world?  So far,
I have:

Ice Knights:  white-uniformed figs armed with the trans-blue spears, they live
to the north of the continent using arctic baseplates and polar bears.

Barbarians:  Figs using a mixture of pirate, indian, castle, and stingray
elements to create a barbarian-ish look, they are armed with axes, pikes, and
clubs.  They live in the western mountains in crude societies that often
declare war on each other.

Dark Elves:  The forestmen with the black markings on their torsos with old
black-belt green-leg space police lower bodies, yellow hands, black feathers
on their brown hat, and black arms.  They are expert assassins, using the
aquazone knives, and crossbows.  I made their forest out of black tree
elements, going for a dark and swampy feeling.

Elves:  Normal forestmen living in a treetop village in the forests not far
from the Imperial Castle.  They are divided into three categories:  Red, blue,
brown, and yellow-marked forestmen, signifying their rank and regiments.  They
use normal brown bows and pirate cutlasses.

Raiders:  Wolfpack renegades, they live in forest-based hideouts and even have
some hideouts in the mountains where they stash their pirate coins and
adventurers rubies.

Peasants:  These farmers and workers populate the countryside around the
Imperial Castle.  They provide food to almost every race on the continent.

Imperials:  Royal knights based in the central east.  They are basically the
U.S. of the medieval world and have established small outposts in far-off
lands to protect its people, gaining that land's favor in times of war.  They
use primarily spears and swords.  The Lord Knight rides upon a large white
dragon that I made.  It has red lights in its mouth, causing a fire-like
effect.

That's all the races I currently have in my universe, but I'm trying to
expand.  Anyone have any other races?