 Castle / 1425
Re: Wizards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 03:49:02 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

I was playing around with my 'figs this past weekend... made three kinda cool
looking unique Wizards:

BLUE WIZARD - Blue legs & waist, blue tunic w/ pouch (Majisto's torso), blue
arms, yellow hands, blue Wizard hat, and Ice Planet Granddaddy's head

GREEN WIZARD - Green legs & waist, green tunic w/ pouch (Forestmen), green
arms, yellow hands, green Wizard hat (Thanks Dan!), old Obi-Wan's head

BLACK WIZARD - Black legs & waist, black robes (Darth Maul), black arms, yellow
hands (black works too), black Wizard hat, King Leo's head

Pretty much exactly the recipe I used, except I *did* use the beard & classic
smiley combo.

I also created a magic staff for each, using the grey 'lightsaber blade' element
from Naboo Swamp, a lightsaber handle, and a gem of appropriate color set into
the other end of the handle.  (I used a ruby for the black wizard, lacking a
trans-smoke gem) And I must say, the green wizard is very happy to get a trans-
green gem instead of the trans-yellow/green one he had been using.

The black wizard just keeps muttering and fondling that silver dagger of his.
I'm not sure I trust him...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m