 Castle / 1407
Re: Wizards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:22:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I was playing around with my 'figs this past • weekend... made three kinda cool
looking unique Wizards:

BLUE WIZARD - Blue legs & waist, blue tunic w/ pouch • (Majisto's torso), blue
arms, yellow hands, blue Wizard hat, and Ice Planet • Granddaddy's head

GREEN WIZARD - Green legs & waist, green tunic w/ • pouch (Forestmen), green
arms, yellow hands, green Wizard hat (Thanks Dan!), • old Obi-Wan's head

BLACK WIZARD - Black legs & waist, black robes (Darth • Maul), black arms, yellow
hands (black works too), black Wizard hat, King Leo's • head

Dave,

Cool figures!  I also messed around a little bit, and • here is what I came up
with:

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/verneer/magic.jpg (you • might have to copy and
paste - this is an old picture and I should have a • better one up soon once my
new page is displayable).

It's VERY similiar to yours, but the heads are a bit • different.

For the blue one I used an Ice-Planet head - old school • eyebrows.  The green one
has an Indian head - gives him the forest look that I • needed.  The Black one -
the evil one - has a Stingray head - with the read eyes • I think.  Everything
else is the same though.

So the question comes ... should there be only three • wizards that control three
kinds of magic (healing - green, defensive - blue, • attacking - black), or should
there be more ... ?  And what about apprentices?

-- pn

sure! there should be as many as possible! along with
their witchy girlfriends. MEPHISTO is my evil, evil,
EVIL _red_ wizard, and arch-enemy for majisto...

http.//community-1.webtv.net/anonymouseye/craigolego/

later ~ craig~

i hate not being able to cut-n-paste here with my webtv!
http://community-1.webtv.net/anonymouseye/craigolego/

later ~ craig~
"i'm a painter: not a typist!"
"please don't make fun of my toy computer!"