 Castle / 1396
1395  |  1397
Subject:
Wizards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:13:31 GMT

I was playing around with my 'figs this past weekend... made three kinda cool
looking unique Wizards:

BLUE WIZARD - Blue legs & waist, blue tunic w/ pouch (Majisto's torso), blue
arms, yellow hands, blue Wizard hat, and Ice Planet Granddaddy's head

GREEN WIZARD - Green legs & waist, green tunic w/ pouch (Forestmen), green
arms, yellow hands, green Wizard hat (Thanks Dan!), old Obi-Wan's head

BLACK WIZARD - Black legs & waist, black robes (Darth Maul), black arms, yellow
hands (black works too), black Wizard hat, King Leo's head

Thanks to the new castle sets and Star Wars sets, we now have a bunch of
'old-man-looking' heads! I tried them with the oversized white beard piece, but
I think it just looks a bit too farcical for my tastes....

DaveE