 Castle / 1340
Re: Tough to find pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

Blacksmith torso (6040)

Isn't that just a yellow torso?  Is it really that rare?  Or do you mean the
torso AND the brown cape that goes with it?

-- pn

Mabye it's just the fact the the yellow torso has yellow arms with BLACK hands.
(although I guess you could just rearrange several different minifigs)

-David