 Castle / 1331
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 13:29:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
I'm fond of 5x5 formations.  25 figs, all matching look very good in a 5x5,
and fit nicely onto a small-ish baseplate.  (I think I'm at ~100, or maybe • 125
done this way - I haven't checked to see if I can make the extra formations
yet.  75 for sure)

After nine years of collecting (two in Germany thanks to uncle sam) I have:

Black Knights 99
Lion(full Lion body) 61
Royal Knights 60
Fright Knights 68
Woodsmen 51
Black Eagles 48
Crusaders (crossed Battle Axe with six classic red/white shield guys) 33
Dragon Master 37
Bandits (bad ninja) 35
Samurai (good ninja) 34
Wizards +guards 17
Witches and guards 14
Druids and guards 12
Wolfpack 16
Native Indians 23
Islanders 10
Village peasents 20
Mummy and skeletons 20

Liberal use of pirate theme minifigs mostly on the ships of these factions.  I
know not the largest or the most diverse, but I sure am happy with them.  I do
not have the nack for building original design castles, so I focus on the
minifigs.

None of the new figures yet too many older themes at closeout prices.

respectfully
don

DaveE