 Castle / 1278
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:25:32 GMT

Classic (Yellow castle) - 0
Crusaders - 86
Black Falcons - 51
Forestmen - 6
Black Knights - 34
Wolfpack - 11
Dragon Masters - 18 + 7 Majisto's
Royal Knights - 33 + 7 kings
Dark Forest - 0
Fright Knights - 64 + 9 Witches
Leo's Knights - 12 + 6 kings
Bulls - 13
(+ 4 maidens, 9 ghosts, and *1* peasant)
So grand total 328 army-ish guys, 43 special characters (they never get to
fight... well... sometimes 1 king will get to fight)

I know there's gotta be some GRAND armies out there that put mine to ultimate
shame... but how shamed shall I be?

  The following are the list of all my Kinghts

Classic(Yellow castle)-0
Crusaders-7
Black Falcons-3
Forestmen+Dark Forest-41
Wolfpack-12
Black Knights-13
Dragon Masters-28 (+ 7 Majistos)
Royal Knights-30
Fright Knights-97 Kinghts 28 Witches
Leo's Knights-9 knights 2 Kings 1 Queen
Bulls-11

+Ghosts-7, Peasants-2, Forest babes-3

  Total-301 (43 Never fight)

-Rich

P.S Thanks TRU for making the Fright Knight minifig pack $2.97! :)