 CAD / MLCad / 1537
Re: Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:01:20 GMT

Øyvind,

  I don't think there is a way around this situation in MLCAD.  I added
PLIST BEGIN IGN meta-command to LPub, to ignore the second occurrence of
parts, but I know of no way to do this in MLCAD.

Kevin

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
This is a bit old thread, but I wonder if sombody can answer me how this
Buffer Exchange command affects the partlist?
I just found out how to make subassemblies and then put the subasembly part
into the main model by first using Buffer Exchange Save, then build the
subassembly, use Buffer Exchange Retrive and then copy the subassembly into
the final possition. Thanx Kevin for making this clear to me.

But it now looks like I've now got double amount of all the parts from the
subassebly.

Is there any other way to do this?

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes