 CAD / MLCad / 1457
Subject:
Buffer Exchange, Ghost parts and Rotation Steps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:14:49 GMT

Hi all,

Does anyone have example DAT and/or MPD files that are using the Buffer
Exchange, Ghost parts and Rotation Steps in MLCad? I do not understand these
at all, but I know they can be a powerfull tool in making instructions.

No offense Michael, but a good explaination would be nice. I do not
understand the way you explain it in the helpfiles.

Regards,

Jaco

Does anyone have example DAT and/or MPD files that are using the Buffer
Exchange, Ghost parts and Rotation Steps in MLCad? I do not understand • these
at all, but I know they can be a powerfull tool in making instructions.

OK, Rotation steps are becomming clear now.
But Buffer Exchange... it can be such a nice feature. It must be possible to
"...display a certain part above the the model first, and in the next step
inserted into the model..." like the helpfiles say. I just cannot get it to
work.

No offense Michael, but a good explaination would be nice. I do not
understand the way you explain it in the helpfiles.

Is there really no one who can explain this so I can understand? Michael?
Please help! Thanks.

Jaco

Re: Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts