 CAD / LDD / 80
Re: LDD 2.0 immedeately locks up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:43:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jason Allemann wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.ldd, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

SNIP

I got it to work fine by doing what Brad74 on the Lego.com forums said:

http://club.lego.com/messageboards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1000188413&PageIndex=2

“I had the same issues with v2.0 Stalled at the initial selection screen. I did however get it working. What I did was after initial install I un-checked the run LDD now box and clicked on the link to update Quicktime even though I was running a very recent version. I am not sure why but after updating Quicktime and restarting my computer everything runs fine. However it is too bad that some bricks are no longer available and two models my son and I built now can not be ordered without major re-works... Not appreciated mostly because these were some very integral pieces to our models.”

once i loaded the QT (unfortunately i couldn’t find a link on Apple.com for QT 7.1.5 WITHOUT iTunes) i was able to start LDD 2.0 & select a building starting point (starter model, freeplay, etc.) & loaded & played with no delay.

Jeff