 CAD / LDD / 79
Re: Need LDD 2.0 Help from the Experts on Making Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:05:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:
How do you control building instruction steps with LDD 2.0?  It doesn't seem to
preserve them when you upgrade 1.6 models or import LDraw models.  I assume
there must be a way because the 10183 hobby train models have organized
instructions.  Does anyone know how this works, or how it was done for 10183?

Thanks!
-Paul D.

I think 10183 instructions were done by hand. I believe the system follows the
order you add your pieces but it will not preserve step statements in LDraw
files any more :(

Tim