 CAD / LDD / 77
Re: LDD 2.0 immedeately locks up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 04:27:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   I start LDD 2.0 & it opens to a selection of pre-built models, free play, etc. Selecting any of these slows the computer to almost a dead halt. I’m running Windows XP sp2, with 3 Ghz & 300 Gb & updated DirectX. Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

Do you have on-board video, or a plug-in card? I have been informed by LDD QA that many motherboards with built-in video have problems running 3-d applications. Your PC is exhibiting the same symptoms as mine, which has on-board video, see here. You could try searching for an updated video driver, but there’s no guarantees - it didn’t work for me.

Good luck.

ROSCO