 CAD / LDD / 138
Re: open source ldd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 02:41:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Harry Schmitt wrote:
   Hello,

what programming language is used for ldd? Is it allowed, possible or even welcome that users can develop addons?

Thanks for your replies....

When their site comes back online (currently experiancing Database errors when I try to acess the page for the toolkit and information), it would be Qube Software’s Qube developer kit. Basiclly a complete all in one Open GL graphics engine that can be modified to ones heart’s content (provided you have the complete version). Though the free version allows viewing of the library files used by it. Also one can create their own library files. Its best to investigate the developer kit for your self, then to have me try to explain it, or a Library file.

http://www.qubesoft.com/