 CAD / LDD / 125
Re: open source ldd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 18:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Harry Schmitt wrote:
Hello,

what programming language is used for ldd? Is it allowed, possible or even
welcome that users can develop addons?

Thanks for your replies....

I've not heard anything suggesting that addons are possible and I have my doubts
that LEGO will be inclined to open its source (or if they even legally can since
I believe it uses thrid-party libraries).

Tim