 CAD / LDD / 129
Re: open source ldd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 17:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ldd, Travis Cobbs wrote:
LDD file format, even had we been given the information.  However, the fact that
we weren't ever given any information implies to me that they changed their
minds about 3rd-party support.

--Travis

Take any LDD 2.0 file and change it's extension from .lxf to .zip.  Unzip it
with your favorite unzipper tool.  Open IMAGE100.LXFML in your favorite text
editor.  It's XML.  Go to town.

Thanks for the info, but I was actually aware of that.  I was just trying to
point out that the actions of LEGO as a company imply to me that they aren't
interested in 3rd party support with LDD.

--Travis