Re: Help writing LDraw's history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 02:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
   Hi folks,

as you might know LDraw’s history:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article11.html

I have just put a spreadsheet online with the datas for

DATHeader MPDCenter OMRMaker

You can found it here:http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pntrtac3XuPE5aMnruIlJg

cu mikeheide

Thanks, Mike.

I’ve copied/pasted the data over, and also filled in info for a few of the rows myself. I also sent you an invite so you can be a collaborator on the spreadsheet. Feel free to research and fill in info for other programs!

-Tim