Re: Help writing LDraw's history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 21:52:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

Here's a quick list of what's on LDraw.org right now. The pieces of data that
will help make this chart are:

One great tool is missing from this list: Quad2dat
(http://www.geocities.com/calano/lego/download.html). BTW, it would be fine if
it was added to LDraw download list!

Philo

Philo,

I added a line for Quad2DAT and also gave you access to edit the sheet. Please
fill in pertinent info.

To submit to the LDraw downloads, I believe you can enter that yourself once
logged in to the site. Then one of the site admins will review/approve it for
you. It's been a while since I've touched that, but Willy, Orion, or TimG should
know the procedure.

-Tim