 CAD / Development / 10430
Re: LDList stud count feature (Was: LSC - current status?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 21:28:32 GMT

Tore Eriksson schrieb:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:

Do you have the latest version? 'Search by stud count' wasn't there until
4.0 (I think). Check the version in the caption bar (top of the window). Get
4.1 from:

http://web.telia.com/~u16122953/ldlist.zip

After installing, you must also do a 'Scan' again, to rebuild the index.

Yes, and now I know what the problem was: the scan takes 56 minutes on my
computer, with no sign of life from LDList, so I assumed that LDList must have
had crashed. But of course, it takes some time to count the studs from some 5
000 files.

Now that I let the scan be completed, it works great!

/Tore
Is it possible to include a separate directory where the unofficial
files are?

cu
MikeHeide