 CAD / Development / 10427
10426  |  10428
Subject:
LDList stud count feature (Was: LSC - current status?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 20:54:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Willy Tschager wrote:
sometimes I still find myself thinking hard for names or possible
descriptions for parts I rarely use

That's where LDList (my LDRAW Part search program) comes in - you can even
search on the number of studs :-)

http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/ldlist.htm#ldlist

I can't, because I've never gotten that feature to work on my PC. :(

/Tore