 CAD / Development / 10294

Subject:
LSC - current status?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:34:11 GMT

dear LSC members,

could you please keep me updated about the status of the following topics:

* approval of the ldraw spec 1.0.0
* internationalization and localization of the part library
* request for new offical meta command called INFO or HELP

many thx, w.

Re: LSC - current status?
In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager wrote:
dear LSC members,

could you please keep me updated about the status of the following topics:

* approval of the ldraw spec 1.0.0

We have a motion on the table to approve this.  It is in discussion now.

* internationalization and localization of the part library
* request for new offical meta command called INFO or HELP

I'll have to defer to Steve and Chris on these two.

many thx, w.

Kevin

Re: LSC - current status?
In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager wrote:
dear LSC members,

could you please keep me updated about the status of the following topics:

* approval of the ldraw spec 1.0.0

We have a motion on the table to approve this.  It is in discussion now.

* internationalization and localization of the part library
* request for new offical meta command called INFO or HELP

I'll have to defer to Steve and Chris on these two.

many thx, w.

Kevin

Steve, Tore, Lars, Orion ... any?

w.