 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6196
Re: L(EGO)Draw parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:42:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
To avoid overlap we will handle this as we do with the NonCA parts re-write:

<http://www.ldraw.org/Article468.html>

(please note that we still need some of them re-written, though there is a
good chance that we get our hands on 30091.dat - Minifig Scuba Tank and
30248.dat - Landing Skids). We set up a chart at Ldraw.org
listing the parts and who is working on them. Furthermore there are
guidelines for the copyright and ownership. All you'll have to do is pick a
part, ask for the data via email and you'll get something like this:

to ease access to the data we uploaded and linked the rough parts to the site:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article490.html

still - don't forget to email us if you plan to fix a part in order to avoid
overlapping work.

w.
LDraw Administration Team