 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6184
Re: L(EGO)Draw parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
All you'll have to do is pick a¬
part, ask for the data via email and you'll get something like this:¬ ¬

hi guys,

sorry for the late reply ... I'm abroad until next week and unfortunately I lack
a proper connection to the net. anyway ...  I started distributing the first
parts. please mail me directly if you wanna have parts for the file preparation.
we are working on a new mailing system for the webmasters and the content right
now and hoped it would be ready by now but there have been delays.

w.