 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6183
Re: L(EGO)Draw parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:26:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   I’m not sure how people feel about optional edges on concave regions. As far as I know, LDView is the only program that actually makes use of that info, and in all other programs it’s just useless. (Worse than useless, actually, since it slows down any program.)

But you should still see them on transparent parts, right?

Oh, yeah, forgot about that. I think that was even brought up the last time I was involved in such a discussion.

--Travis