 CAD / 9557
Re: Held files on parts tracker (donsut67@aol.com?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:41:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Miguel Agullo writes:
Hi ROSCO,

I had seen that note a while back and intended to email the reviewer as soon
as I was free of a certain project I am about to complete ...

I can give you one answer: this is one of the few parts I have ever done and
I am certain it has multiple errors - there was stuff going on with it that
I could not figure out. Then you came along and offered to pick it up abnd
complete it. I'm not sure if you actually fixed some of the stuff or not.
But a comment saying that the part is fundamentally wrong does not strike me
as odd, unless you have done considerable work on it.

Yep, I did considerable work on it 8?)

So, the question is, who picks it up from here? I am glad to go at it again,
low key. If you are energized and ready to jump on it, that is also fine.

I'm happy to continue it's development, and lar points out there's one
comment about it being slightly too big, which I'll look into, but I just
can't see the multiple problems mentioned in the comment - I'd be happy to
look at them too but I have no idea what they are!

ROSCO