 CAD / 9551

Subject:
Held files on parts tracker (donsut67@aol.com?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 06:29:28 GMT

Hi all,

The following parts:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6644.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6644a.dat

Have been marked with a "hold" by above user with comment:

"I have taken another more thorough look at this part and found numerous
errors - to many to list here.
I'll forward an email to the author with my suggestions."

I have received no email concerning these, even after emailing the above
address querying the problems, and can't find any such errors myself, does
anyone else know what may be wrong with them?

Thanks

ROSCO

Re: Held files on parts tracker (donsut67@aol.com?)
Have been marked with a "hold" by above user with comment:

"I have taken another more thorough look at this part and found numerous
errors - to many to list here.
I'll forward an email to the author with my suggestions."

I have received no email concerning these, even after emailing the above
address querying the problems, and can't find any such errors myself, does
anyone else know what may be wrong with them?

Assuming you don't hear something back soon, or hear something from SteveB,
you can always clear the hold yourself by reuploading the parts...

you could even put in a remark that if someone puts a hold they should be
able to say why or answer their emails...

BTW did you agree with this comment? "The size of this part should be
slightly less than a 1 x 2 plate, but this size discrepancy can be
overlooked with this part. " IMHO that's a reason for a hold even if that
reviewer didn't do that.

Is there any chance the last two posts are from the same person?

Re: Held files on parts tracker (donsut67@aol.com?)