 CAD / 9555
Re: Held files on parts tracker (donsut67@aol.com?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:56:36 GMT

Hi ROSCO,

I had seen that note a while back and intended to email the reviewer as soon
as I was free of a certain project I am about to complete ...

I can give you one answer: this is one of the few parts I have ever done and
I am certain it has multiple errors - there was stuff going on with it that
I could not figure out. Then you came along and offered to pick it up abnd
complete it. I'm not sure if you actually fixed some of the stuff or not.
But a comment saying that the part is fundamentally wrong does not strike me
as odd, unless you have done considerable work on it.

So, the question is, who picks it up from here? I am glad to go at it again,
low key. If you are energized and ready to jump on it, that is also fine.

BTW, the part was created unsing notepad and Mlcad only - no measurement
instruments were used. I would probably have a second go at it equipped with
better tools.

Anyway, my two cents.