 CAD / 9556
Re: Lightbricks and lightbulbs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
In meanwhile I got a hold on another rare item: the ancient
2x4 lightbrick, including the original TLC lightbulb.
Well at least I think it is the original lightbulb, I don't
know the history of this brick between the sixties and the
mid eighties (I know the lightbulb has not been replaced
between the mid eighties and today). The lightbulb does not
work anymore :-(
(It looks like the brick in set 050 on lugnet guide,
or set 985 on http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/ )

It will take some time before I have finished this brick.
The ribbed inside is a lot of work to create ;-)

Niels

Great! One more item to remove from my ToDo-bucket. :o)

The FOR-TO-STEP loops in LDS may be of help after you've calculated the
width of one rib.

Some little progress on this part, I have finished the ribbed inside,
now I have to drill two holes for the plugs through the ribbed sides...
First renderes can be seen at:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/project.htm

(Btw, still no answer on my lightbulb question)
Niels