 CAD / 9551
9550  |  9552
Subject:
Held files on parts tracker (donsut67@aol.com?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 06:29:28 GMT

Hi all,

The following parts:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6644.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6644a.dat

Have been marked with a "hold" by above user with comment:

"I have taken another more thorough look at this part and found numerous
errors - to many to list here.
I'll forward an email to the author with my suggestions."

I have received no email concerning these, even after emailing the above
address querying the problems, and can't find any such errors myself, does
anyone else know what may be wrong with them?

Thanks

ROSCO