 CAD / 5504
Re: Lego parts for PovRay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:33:29 GMT

"GeoMan" <geoman@ars.net.gr> wrote in message news:G8xo17.9B8@lugnet.com...
Anton Raves (http://www.antonraves.com) updated his excellent PovRay LEGO
library with many new parts and samples. Also he added a reference library
with pictures of all of his parts (you will need Stuffit to unzip it).

Anyone interested to render LEGO models who is missing some parts should
take a look! I have used many parts of his library that were missing from
Ldraw to render my models...

Wouldn't it be nice if L3P after LGeo also supported his library ? :-)

George

I must say...its been ages since I went to that site.  As always I am amazed by
the stuff there!  It would be great if L3P supported Raves' library as well.

-Tim