 CAD / 5503
5502  |  5504
Subject:
Lego parts for PovRay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:22:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Anton Raves (http://www.antonraves.com) updated his excellent PovRay LEGO
library with many new parts and samples. Also he added a reference library
with pictures of all of his parts (you will need Stuffit to unzip it).

Anyone interested to render LEGO models who is missing some parts should
take a look! I have used many parts of his library that were missing from
Ldraw to render my models...

Wouldn't it be nice if L3P after LGeo also supported his library ? :-)

George