 CAD / 5469
Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?)))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:28:34 GMT

"James Reynolds" <james.e.reynolds@m.cc.utah.edu> wrote in message
Please don't quit.  I hate being negative about my future, but I doubt the mac
will get much attention from TLG.  Especially with OS X.  LDGLite is one of • two
choices for the mac (the other being BrickDraw3D).
James

That goes to everybody.  Please don't quit.  This stuff (DAT) is NOT becoming
obsolete.

-Tim